domenica 13 maggio 2012

my life was sweeter than the clementines...


I remember exactly that day , the day when I took this photo
I remember how o felt inside at that very moment. 
He was still alive . I was in peace and full of joy 
It was a sunny day, before taking a nap ( I usually sleep after school )  I went to the kitchen to eat something and I took this clementines wile talking to him  (who knows me,  know I'm crazy for fruits) 
I was also listening to the music and looking at his photo ( the minipolaroid) and  I just put this things together thinking that those are things that makes me happy, as simple as that, those few little things, chating with M , our favorite music and his photo to make me feel him near,  my 2 passions : photography and fruits.
  it was enough to make me happy, to make me feel rich
For real  I was ectremely happy inside, so happy, so so very happy worlds can't even describe but
you know that feelings when your that happy that you talk to a voice inside you.
 I was saying  " wow I'm really blessed he is mine and I'm living the time of my life happily " 
this is how I felt.

Now I'm not at peace until I'm asleep. cause when I sleep I do not feel  but waking up always brings the misery of being without him
Everything is different now

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento