martedì 19 giugno 2012

Oh love


Even if it's already 3  month  it's getting harder. I try to stay strong and when I'm with friends I almost always have a smile on my face ..I lost my mind .  .. like ... it' hard to explain... like I'm not alive..       .yeah,                                           Its hard to explain.....

   it's still hard to believe you know we had a distant relationship and I'm kinda still waiting for him, I'm stuck at this idea that we will live toghether soon, but it's only in my mind and it's what I wish for. again I'm stuck. I miss him more then I could put in words,  I need him more than someone could imagine, I need my love that cares so much about me, I need my friend, I miss him... I want to say so much things to him, I want to talk to him when I feel alone.





I'm waiting for you ... still waiting..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento