martedì 1 maggio 2012

Don't you know you inspire me, you're a flower and i'm a bee.. i need you

  my love, I already talked about it ( go to link) he wanted to become a photographer I will fulfill his dream (I will try) 

I always was obsesed and I kept posting everyday on my facebook, flickr ...etc now I'm not posting anymore cause you know since I met him everything I did and post was for him, I wanted to share everything with him, waiting till he will comment or like it. now everything just dont make sense. nothing make sense.
I will try and start posting again our memories, my photos, my daily occupation, what inspire me , things we wanted to do. I know he would love me to do this, cause he always told me he can't wait till I'll post something new and interesting. So... I don't know..... hm

....................................................... I said nothing make sense, even what im saying do not make sense......

drunk ps. I love you


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento