mercoledì 25 aprile 2012

my everlasting love


I did't post for a while, but i just wanted to write about my little project I made in honor of my love M. 
This friday I'm going to show my project to my class.   
It will be so hard........

It's abviously about our love story but not only, it's also about how amazing are his family and how amazing person mark was and how much he impact my life and not only mine, 
 it's also about death, we don’t usually think about death, and when we do, it’s usually associated with old relatives, or maybe a younger one that died from cancer. Hardly ever do we think about our belovedm, about family member or about our friends dying, and like I already said before my goal is to make everyone I can and everyone I know to not take everything for granted  and to do/say things they want till its not too late.
 let everyone you love how much you care and how much you love them.
Usually we are too busy to complain about bullshits, that we simply don't realize how happy we are in a particular situation, in a particular place, with a particular person.
Cherish every second, because you never know when it may be your last.

 (song he dedicated to me once) yes, it was love.... cantbelieve....

PS. I.LOVE.YOU

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento